The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Victory!

Okay, well...I'm back! My ego is a little crushed, but I'll survive. Never give up, right? So This is a little strange, but I've been nominated for a pretty cool award, and it made my heart grow three sizes. It's called the Versatile Blogger Award. Here's how it goes. 
  • I put the button in my side bar
  • I write down 7 random facts
  • I nominate 15 other bloggers
So I guess...I'll do the facts?
  1. I still watch Spongebob at the age of 13...
  2. I go to a performing arts high school...
  3. I've had braces for 3 years...
  4. Sometimes I take pictures of people secretly so I'll remember them if they ever leave me...
  5. I believe Disneyland is the answer to every problem...
  6. I've thought about the same boy for 2 years, every day...
  7. And my favorite sushi is Philidelphia Roll...
(: Yup!

So here's my nominations....
  • this is the ticket to life
  • The Vanishing Act of Amaris Starshine
  • Un arc-en vintage
  • theLonelyboy (My best friend EVER)
  • -MyMotherFuckedMickJagger-
  • Imperfections Create Character
  • the stars with sing of it, was the reply, in a whisper. We're immortal, you and I. 
  • A Bookworm's world
Sorry, I only got 8 for now. I chose the best of the best(: 

Toodaloos! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassandra!

    Just found your blog from A Ticket To Life and Loving it already!!!! Do you have a blog button you would like me to display on my blog? I'm displaying the buttons of my fav blogs!! I wish I'd found out about your blog yesterday... It old of nominated you for this as well! Oh well, at least you got nominated!!

    I'd love to follow your blog, but for some reason my Dads silly IPad won't let me follow on my account, only on my bros! I'll follow as soon as I can, promise! Sorry!! :)

    Anyways... LOOOOOVEYOYR BLOG!!
    Ella xxxx
    (www.everythingaboutella.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooops, just spotted that I put LOOOOOVEYOYR! Meant love your blog!! Ha ha!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. But....but I'm not awesome enough to be nominated
    Thank you anyways!
    I've missed you!!!
    And Disneyland IS the answer to every problem in the world (:
    Your school sounds really...really awesome :(

    ReplyDelete