The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a hello...

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. I had something awful happen to me. Actually, three awful things..and I've just been...heartbroken. Basically, I didn't get into a Creative Writing program and my ego shattered. But I'm not going to give up writing. Ever. I mean, Michael Jordan was rejected from his High School's basketball team. So give me maybe another week. I promise Run will be super good. It's worth the wait. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. hey I'm bex I followed your blog! and I love it... how haven't you got more followers?!?
    please check out my blog http://thisisthetickettolife.blogspot.co.uk/
    oh and btw I nominated you for a 'most versitile blog award' so check out my post on that :) x

    ReplyDelete