The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bulletins: 3/27/12

  • I am trying to organize my blog better, so I will post "Bulletins" every day! Just basically reminders of what's up with the novel, and stories posted, and maybe even some recommended books for everybody to check out!
  • Okay, Run getting primed, polished, and edited to death! I'm cutting some chapters, changing others. I expect to have a new chapter up maybe by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay, just one of those things I have to do occasionally. Believe me, Run will be better afterwards!
  • Okay, this gets its own bulletin, because I feel like I'm goign to be e-punched my Sasha. I'm...taking down chapters 12 through 16. If you don't know...that's the kiss, the move in..and pretty much everything romantic. I KNOW! It's hard on me too, but I just had a little idea, and to do it, I need those cut. As I said, Run is going through some major changes...sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, I will not e-punch you. I promise.
    Its your story as a reader I must just sit back and let it unfold in front of my eyes. I trust what you are doing is going to be greatly amazing, just like everything else you do. :D

    ReplyDelete