The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

 Found this quiz! <3


1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Paris. Always Paris :)
2.What is your favorite article of clothing?
My Combat Boots, Lordie, I wear them with everything!
3. Last C.D. you bought?
One Direction o.o Help me...
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
My favorite place? With my best friends, out shopping :)

5. Least favorite place to be?
Doing yardwork.That or Spanish class...

6. Are you strongest in mind or body?
Mind, for sure. I have been through so much. But my body? Ha.

7. What time do you wake up?
Around 12 noon. I can sleep longer if I want to.

8. Favorite kitchen appliance?
Coffee Maker!

9. What instrument would you like to play?
I'd have to say guitar. Then I could feel amazing and play in the halls.

10. Favorite color?
Pink or teal. It's sort of hard to decide.
 
11. Sports car of SUV?
SUV :)

12. Favorite children's book?
Goodnight Moon. I grew up on it.

13. Favorite season?
  Definitely winter! I just love the cold. I get to wear coats :)

14. Least favorite chore?
Yard work. I'd seriously rather be scraping a cheese grader against my face.

15. Favorite day?
Saturday!

16. Favorite food?
Sushi. Any kind. Anywhere.

17. Favorite drink?
Tea :)

18. Favorite word?
Anyhoo... :P

19. Favorite inspirational book?
Paint it Black.

20. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
Audry Hepburn. TOTAL ICON!


That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment