The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bulletins: 3/28/12

  • Not much today, but Run is still being made over. I have to say it's in the 'fattening' stages of editing. Oh, have I not explained my stages? The story looses weight, gains it back, feels ugly so it goes tot he spa. The loosing weight stage is the stage where chapters and words are cut. The gaining is where things are added to enhance the story. And the spa is more description and formatting. Wallah! You have editing!
  • I've posted the edited version of up, or what's done of it. Enjoy:) I would consider rereading for those of you who followed because there are some changes.  If not, it's a good chance to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment